We are equipped to provide expert installation of an irrigation system for your home in Barrie.
If you like to keep your lawn looking its best, but you find it difficult to balance a watering schedule, the municipality water restrictions, and ensuring that your water bill isn’t too high, then you’ve come to the right place at Sprinkler King. While most people think of farming as the ideal situation for an irrigation system, you may be surprised to learn that this type of system can also be used on a smaller scale for your lawn and garden.
At Sprinkler King, we are equipped to provide expert installation of an irrigation system for your home that offers several benefits for you and your lawn. To start, you don’t have to worry about under- or over-watering with the hose. An irrigation system is easily timed to water your flowers and grass when and as needed. Furthermore, because of this timing feature, your irrigation system can be used to conserve water, which will help you stay within municipality water restriction guidelines and save money on your water bill each month. It’s really a hassle-free system for your home!
Love Your Lawn this Summer!
Best Practices for Using Your Irrigation System
Having an irrigation system installed by our team at Sprinkler King is one of the best ways to get a lush, green, beautiful lawn. At the same time, you can’t rely on your irrigation system alone to do all the work. Here are a few strategies we recommend for using your irrigation system to get even better results for your lawn:
- Think before you turn it on—Just because it’s been a few days since your last watering doesn’t necessarily mean you need to switch on your irrigation system. Instead, wait and see if your grass exhibits signs of drought in the form of footprints remaining visible or wilting blades.
- Water earlier in the day—For the most efficient use of your irrigation system, water just before dawn. Never water your lawn at night, as this can result in your grass blades staying moist overnight.
- Do some maintenance—Every once in a while, watch your irrigation system in action. If there are any clogged sprinkler heads or leaking, let us know so we can come and take care of the issue.
- Properly position your sprinkler heads—Your sprinkler heads should create small areas where the moisture overlaps. If there are dry spots anywhere in your lawn, this may be a coverage issue, so call us to come and help.
- Adjust to the seasons—Your irrigation schedule should change based on the changing seasons. For instance, you may need to water less during the rainy season in your area and more when it’s hot outside for weeks at a time.
If you are interested in learning more about the advantages of irrigation for your residential landscape in Barrie, Ontario, our experienced team will be happy to answer your questions and schedule an estimate at your property. We also offer convenient maintenance plans that will keep this ideal investment working well year after year.
Contact us at Sprinkler King today to learn more about how we can help you save time, save money, and save water in Barrie. We look forward to serving you!
At Sprinkler King, we offer irrigation services in Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Barrie, Muskoka, Stayner, Midland, Angus, Orillia, Alliston, Thornbury, Simcoe County, and Southern Georgian Bay, Ontario.