Preserve and Protect Your Sprinklers This Winter!
As temperatures drop, your sprinkler pipes can freeze and expand, which can lead to damage if they haven’t been properly winterized. At Sprinkler King, we can help you preserve and protect your sprinkler system by providing winterization services at your home or business. Just ask about a Free Estimate!
What Do We Do During Sprinkler Winterization?
1) Shut off your main water supply to the sprinkler system.
2) Drain the backflow preventer.
3) Blow out all water from all sprinkler zones.
4) Remove any fertilizer or rust-blocker injection systems.
5) Shut down the timing system.
Who Benefits From Our Services?
- Business Owners
- Property Managers/Landlords
If you want to make sure that your sprinklers are prepared for the colder months ahead, our team at Sprinkler King will take care of all of your sprinkler winterization needs. Contact us today to schedule your Free Estimate on Sprinkler Winterization. We look forward to hearing from you!