If you need professional assistance determining whether sprinkler replacement is your best choice in Barrie, contact us today.
- Age – If your system is more than 25 years old, sprinkler replacement is a good choice because of upgrades in technology and equipment.
- Consistent Leaks – If you are battling water leaks and puddles in your yard all the time, sprinkler replacement may be your best bet.
- Poor Water Pressure – Have you noticed that your sprinklers are barely producing water, or they don’t spray correctly in the areas that you need them to? This could indicate the need for sprinkler replacement.
- Poor Design – When you install a sprinkler system, you want to be able to target those areas of your lawn and garden that need water most. If you aren’t achieving this goal, sprinkler replacement is a good option.
- High Water Bills – Sprinklers are meant to save time, save money and save water. If you’re paying high water bills because of your sprinklers, then you may want to consider replacement.
Of course, you can always rely on our team at Sprinkler King for the sprinkler replacement and new installation services you need to achieve the most for your home or business in Barrie. If you need professional assistance determining whether sprinkler replacement is your best choice, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
At Sprinkler King, we offer sprinkler replacement services in Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Barrie, Muskoka, Stayner, Midland, Angus, Orillia, Alliston, Thornbury, Simcoe County, and Southern Georgian Bay, Ontario.